Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announced a brand new double memory size 4GB at Palit GeForce GTX 680 JetStream 風 series. The second JetStream model, Palit GeForce GTX 680 4GB, with massive 4096 MB of GDDR5 memory offers rich realistic and explosive HD gaming performance under maximum resolution setting.
Palit GeForce GTX 680 JetStream 4GB brings gamers the cutting-edge performance and an explosive gaming experience to the next new level. The Palit JetStream 風series of graphics cards features innovative cooling and an optimized product design to deliver gamers the ultimate gaming experience. As the latest and most powerful GPU in the series, the Palit GeForce GTX 680 JetStream 4GB guarantees gamers cutting-edge performance and an explosive new gaming experience.
Same as the previous Palit GeForce GTX680 JetStream 2GB, Palit continues to gear up with the new Palit JetStream thermal design and the optimized components (DrMOS and 6+2 phase PWM), which makes Palit GeForce GTX 680 JetStream 4GB perform much better than 2GB version by up to 12% at FarCry 2 under NVIDIA Surround setting. Palit GeForce GTX680 JetStream 4GB also offers great OC ability by using Palit brand new utility “ ThunderMaster” which allows you to drag the performance to its maximum score!
Palit GeForce GTX680 JetStream 4GB Features
- Super Size 4GB memory on board
- Triple Fan
- 6+2 Phase PWM
- LED Lighting
- Simultaneous 3 X DVI monitor support
- TurboFan Blade
- Optimized Air Flow
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA 3-way SLI Technology Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling in games across up to three GPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- SXM Next generation streaming multiprocessor built from the ground up for incredible performance and power efficiency.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready With a single GeForce GTX680 you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game “experience . NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web , or other applications while you game.
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
- NVIDIA TXAA Technology Support for new temporal anti-aliasing technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
- PCI Express 3.0 Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
For more information on Palit Jetstream GeForce GTX 680 4GB, click here
Download Links: ThunderMaster