Established since 1945, Sennheiser is a well-known company for its exceptional recording, transmission and sound reproduction products. Sennheiser specializes in designing and producing microphones, headphones and telephony accessories for consumers and professionals. Over the years, Sennheiser has produced a lot of quality headphones like the Sennheiser HD800, which is one of the best headphones anyone can buy right now.
Today, we have the Sennheiser HD449 with us in our lab. These headphones belong to the low-end or budget-oriented category headphones from Sennheiser. Of course, costing $120 these headphones are expensive but when you compare it with the Sennheiser HD800 which costs $1500, the HD449 seems quite cheap. Sennheiser HD449 is best known for its quality sound reproduction. Most headsets we have tested before were ‘gaming headsets’. Gaming headsets manipulate the sound to make it louder and cinematic with deep bass. However, Sennhieser HD449 totally focuses on reproducing high-quality and crystal clear mid-range; hence, there is no distortion in vocals or unpleasant bass and treble.
These headphones feature powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for a lifelike stereo sound experience. The drives have a frequency response of 16Hz – 24000Hz on impedance of 32 ohms and sensitivity at 1 KHz is 114dB. Other features include closed circumaural design providing excellent sound isolation along with an extremely comfortable fit, a 6.3m Glod-platted stereo adapter, direct connectivity with Android phones, IPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 players and a 2-years warranty.
- Advanced acoustic system with powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for a lifelike stereo sound experience
- Closed circumaural headphone design isolate against ambient noise
- Ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit
- Gold plated plugs and 6.3mm stereo adaptor for excellent connectivity, with home Hifi equipment
- Carrying pouch and extension cable for protection and added length
- Optimised for portable audio including MP3, CD players, iPad, iPod, iPhone and mobile phones
- 2-year warranty
Next Page | Packaging and Contents