Xigmatek was founded in 2005 with targets set to become world’s leader in thermal PC Industry. To ensure reaching these project aims, Xigmatek’s management followed up with hard work, experiences and customer friendly business style. Xigmatek’s main policy is to provide impressive, innovative and practical products with lots of functionality. They are also the inventors of H.D.T. (Heat-pipe Direct Touch). Actually, first H.D.T. cooler that made it to market was by OCZ but Xigmatek guys had a big hand in it. Xigmatek has come a long way from producing those great value coolers to casings, power supplies and other computer accessories. Xigmatek’s motto is ‘I.C.E’ which means, Impressive, Creative, Essential and this basically sums them up because they indeed have made some great products since their arrival in the market in 2005.
Today, we have with ourselves the Xigmatek Prime SD1484 CPU cooler which is a slim single tower cooler based on H.D.T, four 8mm direct contact nickel plated copper pipes, it can accommodate two 140mm fans (only one comes with the cooler) and it has pretty simple looks to be honest. This is a top tier enthusiast CPU cooler; it actually differs quite a bit if compared with Xigmatek’s previous offerings.
Features (as listed by the manufacturer):
- H.D.T (Heat-pipe Direct Touch) technology.
- Patent Blade-Fin technology increases 20% of ventilation and drops 10% noise.
- Patent Blade-Fin technology is good at the prevention of keeping dust away the fins edge.
- Special fins (T: 0.5mm) style combination provides efficient air flow.
- Unique & Patent Anti-vibration rubber fastens prevent vibration and absorb noise.
- Dual fans installed option, 140mm or 120mm.
Next Page | Packaging and Contents