The growing trend of digital currency mining is not going to end anytime soon and since manufacturers are now involved to enhance the experience its going to stay forever. AMD hit a gold mine with the mining power of its Radeon GPUs and it looks like Antec is joining the fun by launching HCP-1300 Platinum Power Supply with OC Link. The power supply can link to another HCP-1300 PSU and give users the extra power they need to power their mining rigs.
Antec HCP-1300 Platinum PSU for Miners
Antec’s High Current Pro PSU lineup includes the most powerful and meanest PSUs money can buy. The HCP-1300 is no different because it comes with the highest 80+ Platinum rating delivering 1300w of pure power. The fully modular design is ideal for cable management especially when 80% of the connectors are utilized with 3 or 4-way GPU configurations. The modular circuit design not fulfills current needs but also comes with future proofing with 10, 12, 14 or even 16 pin connectors.
The power supply is backed by a 7 year warranty and an unique OC Link feature. Even though 1300w sounds a lot but for miners its not enough. Bitcoin mining rigs start with as low as 3 GPUs and go all the way till 5-6 graphics cards per PC and for that you need a lot more power. Instead of getting in to the hassle of adding another PSU and syncing with the PC and the old power supply Antec has made the job easier. The OC Link connectors allows the connection between two HCP-1300 power supplies giving a total output of 2600W. The setup just takes minutes and your mining resumes without any hassle.
Antec HCP-1300 Platinum Features
- Guaranteed 1300W Continuous Power
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM certified – Up to 94% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
- AQ7 – Antec Quality 7-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different
- 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket – World’s first socket for possible future MBU connectors
- 135mm DBB Silence – Whisper-quiet, high-quality, long lasting, double ball bearing fan
- Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails – 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure
- Maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 100% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E – 10 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- OC Link – Allows 2 HCP Platinum’s to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems
- CircuitShield – Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps – All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Phase Wave Design – A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous
- Rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Stealth Wires – All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
For more information, please visit the product page.