Eurocom launched the M4 notebook which they claim to be the world’s most powerful 13.3” ultraportable notebook. No doubt about it, the punch it packs it may surely be awarded as most powerful. The Eurocom M4 has an amazing 3200×1800 QHD+ display and is equipped with an Intel Core i7 Extreme Processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M Maxwell graphics. The M4 packs so much power and yet it’s fairly portable because of being only 1.2 inches thin and weighing around only two kilograms.
The stunning 5,760,000 pixels of the M4 QHD+ display are powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M graphics with 2GB DDR5 VRAM, 640 CUDA Cores, with a GPU core able to run at up to 1029MHz +boost. The M4 utilizes the Intel HM87 Express Chipset with the powerful lineup of 4th Generation Intel Core i7 processors including the Intel Core i7-4940MX Extreme edition with 4 cores and 8 threads running at 3.1 GHz (up to 4 GHz max turbo frequency) with 8 MB L3 cache.
Eurocom also took sound quality into consideration because gaming would not have been an amazing experience without great sound quality. They enhanced the gaming and listening experience of M4 with Sound Blaster Cinema audio platform featuring SBX audio and on board audio amplifier to boost power to your speakers for maximum sounds quality.
Eurocom gives you vast option to fully configure and upgrade M4 according to your own choice. The base configuration of the M4 costs around $1146 but you can configure it with top of the line Intel Core i7-4940MX processor, 16 GB DDR3-1866 memory, two 1 TB Samsung 840 EVO mSATA SSDs and an 800 GB Intel DC S3700 SSD along with dual-band WiFi for $5550.
EUROCOM M4 Specifications:
- Display: 13.3-inch (33.78cm); QHD+ 3200-by-1800 pixels; GT (Glare Type); 800:1; IPS Wide Viewing Angle Display; Backlight LED; eDP
- VGA Technology: on-board NVIDIA GTX 860M (Maxwell); 2GB of DDR5 VRAM; with NVIDIA Battery Boost and
- GPU Boost 2.0
- Chipset: High Performance Intel Mobile HM87 Express (Haswell)
- Processor: up to Intel Core i7-4940MX Processor Extreme Edition with HD Graphics 4600
- Memory: up to 16GB DDR3L-1600/1866; two SODIMM sockets; Dual Channel
- Storage: up to 3.5TB of storage; 3 physical SATA3 (6Gb/s) drives; 2x mSATA3 + 1x HDD/SSD
- Keyboard: Backlit keyboard with 3-levels of intensity
- Audio System: Sound Blaster Cinema; High Definition Audio; 2 built-in speakers and microphone
- Ports: USB 2.0; 3x USB 3.0 (1x powered AC/DC); HDMI 1.4a out; VGA; Headphone; Mic; RJ45/LAN
- Communication: 1Gigabit LAN; WLAN; Bluetooth
- Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs (with battery)
- Dimensions: WxDxH 330x227x31.9mm; 13.2×9.98×1.28-inch
- Battery Life: up to 300 minutes; 62.16WH battery
- Security: Kensington Lock and Embedded TPM 1.2 (optional)
For more information, visit the product page.