At CES 2014, EVGA didn’t bring much in terms of graphics cards, power supplies or chassis but instead took the first leap in manufacturing gaming peripherals. The company introduced its TORQ X10 Carbon gaming mouse which comprises of real Carbon Fiber surface. This piece of luxury is a joy to look at and not to forget the performance it delivers. EVGA prepared the TORQ X10 Carbon with the highest quality materials available.
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Gaming Mouse
EVGA designed the mouse for hardcore gamers who do not compromise on quality and performance. The TORQ X10 Carbon features a high quality 8200 dpi laser sensor, nine programmable buttons, a weight adjustment system and a flexible sizing system which can be customized to suit all grips. Astonishingly, the company took 1 year to design the mouse and going with an out of the box idea of using real Carbon Fiber in the body.
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon gaming mouse has a lifecycle of 20+ million clicks thanks to Omron switches. The base of the mouse is constructed with solid steel to increase durability and the Avago 9800 laser sensor offers a 1000 Hz polling rate. The mouse also features customizable RGB lighting and built-in 512 KB memory for on-board profile storage. EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon comes with a 6 feet braided USB cable with silver coating.
EVGA also designed the mouse software from ground up with tonnes of settings that allows a gamer to fully control his/her TORQ X10 Carbon gaming mouse. The software comes with a flexible macro and profile system, allowing one profile to be saved directly on the mouse.
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Features:
- Ambidextrous grip supporting left and right handed gamers.
- Moveable mechanism allows for proper support of various hand sizes.
- Avago 9800 laser provides up to 8200 DPI with up to 1000Hz polling rate.
- Highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks.
- Supports up to 9 programmable buttons.
- Fully customizable RGB LED.
- Built in 512KB memory for profile storage.
- Metal base provides solid construction.
- Weight control system allowing you to customize the weight to your liking.
- 6ft silver coated USB cable with braided surface.
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Software Features:
- Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ X10.
- Designed with usability in mind.
- Heads up display shows key settings at a glance.
- Flexible macro and profiling system.
- Adjustable LED color and brightness.
The pricing and availability of TORQ X10 Carbon was not revealed. For more information, please visit the product page.
EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Gallery