The 2012 has been a great year for us (thank god the world didn’t end!) and we hope 2013 will be even better. As a new year gift for our readers, we are giving away an ASRock Z77 OC Formula motherboard. It doesn’t really need any introduction; its one of a kind. Designed by professional overclocker, Nick Shih, this motherboard takes overclocking to a whole new level. According to ASRock, the Z77 OC Formula is ‘born to be fast’ and it surely is fast. We reviewed it a couple of months ago and we were duly impressed.
Now, we are giving you a chance to own it. Furthermore, We’ve worked hard to make this giveaway open for everyone who lives on planet earth so that none of our reader misses the chance to win this remarkable piece of hardware.
Steps to win:
All you need to do to win the ASRock Z77 OC Formula is follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Reply on this post by clicking the “Reply on this Article” link given below or head over to the giveaway thread on our forums and reply there.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to stay in the know. This is completely optional but we would love you if you do it! However, you wouldn’t want to miss the exciting giveaways that are coming ahead.
- And that’s all.
- Giveaway will finish on January 31, 2013 at 12 Midnight GMT. So you have exactly one month to enter. No entries will be taken into consideration after that.
- You’ll be contacted either through ChipLoco forums or the email ID associated to your forums account so please use a valid one.
- You need to have at-least 100 posts on our forums to enter this giveaway.
- Make sure you complete all steps mentioned above because each of them will be verified in-case you are a winner.
- This giveaway is open to all of our worldwide users; doesn’t matter where you live you can enter the giveaway.
- This giveaway is for promotional purposes only; ASRock or ChipLoco will not be held responsible for any warranty.
- Winner will be responsible for paying any custom/import taxes (if there will be any). However, shipping is on us.