After the initial runs we decided to check out the overclock potential of our ram kit and started to take the incremental approach with the adjustment made to the Base Clock to ensure that we incremented the values with the minimum numbers possible. We had tried different values but reached a maximum overclock of 2472 MHz, which is still pretty decent considering the already high speed of the kit. We also needed to bump up the voltage little bit to 1.75v and provide adequate cooling to the rams. This speed was achieved at 1.75v.
We also tested the lower frequency from 2133 MHz down to 1600 MHz to see how this memory scales with lower speeds and timings.